The health and safety of our staff and clients are our top priority. With COVID-19 having an increasing impact in our community, here is how we are handling this situation.
Currently, our office is open. However, it is closed to clients for in-person meetings. Here are the procedures we have put in place for successful operations:
Drop Off Your Important Documents
We have instituted several ways to get your important documents into the hands of our Accounting Team. Choose the options that best suits your needs.
The following options are available to you 24/7.
- Use our Secure Send Firm Portal to send us documents.
- Stop by our office and delivery your documents securely through our newly installed mail slot in our front door.
Tax Meetings Go Virtual
It is not necessary to have a an in-person meeting for us to prepare your tax returns. Meet with your CPA virtually via Zoom
Beginning in February 2021, please call our office to schedule your virtual tax meeting in lieu of an in-person visit. Once scheduled, we will email you instructions on how to join the scheduled meeting.
Tax Return and Other Pick-Ups
- When possible, we can send you password-protected documents via email.
- We can also mail your completed tax return or other documents to you via U.S. Mail.
- Alternately, let us know when you plan to stop by. Once you arrive, call our office and we will put your packet in the pick-up box located on our front step for your easy access. This option is only available during office hours.
New this year! E-Signatures
Going forward, we are implementing E-signatures for all prepared tax return this year. You will receive instructions on how to e-sign when you receive your tax return packet.
During this difficult time, we are committed to providing the level of service to which you are accustomed. We will continue to take precautionary measures to promote health and safety as necessary.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at 860.739.8222 or email email@example.com.